Every Thursday evening from May 6 until the end of October will be the Action League practice night. This is an IPSC style league night providing a series of drill specific courses of fire or Level 1 matches for practice and competition. There is also the opportunity for multi gun events.
To participate you must:
- Be a member of the TSF or pay the appropriate visitor drop-in fee*
- $5/night cost recovery
- Have a safe and functional semi-automatic handgun chambered in 9mm Luger or larger with a belt secured holster, 4 or more magazines and magazine pouches. SERPA holsters are prohibited.
- A minimum basic comfort and familiarity with the firearm.
- Minors are very welcome but require the accompanying supervision to be met as outlined in the Firearms Act.**
- Have appropriate eye and ear protection.
- Wear clothing and footwear appropriate for the weather, range conditions and activity.
- Help with set up, tear down and cleanup. We police all brass and trash every evening.
- Round count may vary from 75-100 per evening.For more information please contact Rob Malmberg email@example.com.
- Covid: We will self manage group sizes, equipment and personal space in accordance with the Alberta guidelines.
- * The drop-in fee is outlined in the TSF range rules. Any guest using the range for a shooting activity is required to pay a $15 range drop-in fee on their 3rd and subsequent range visits in that calendar year.** A minor or any new shooter who requires more hands-on help or coaching can easily be accommodated.