Taber Shooting Foundation, Action Range 4
6:30pm Thursdays May 23 – June 20, 2019
$2 per head per evening
Every Thursday evening from May 23 – October on Action Range 4 will be the Action League practice night. This is an IPSC style league night providing a series of drill specific courses of fire or Level 1 matches for practice and competition.
The evening will be run by a qualified IPSC Alberta Range Officer along with the experienced competitive shooters who arrive from time to time. If you are new to sport shooting, there is an Introduction to Action Shooting program that starts at 5:30pm and runs from May 23 – June 20.
To participate you must:
- Help with set up, tear down and cleanup. We police all brass every evening.
- Be a member of the TSF or pay the appropriate drop in fee of $75 ($15/day x 5 days)
- No fees for youth participants.
- Have a safe and functional semi-automatic handgun chambered in 9mm Luger or larger with a belt secured holster and 4 or more magazine pouches. SERPA holsters are prohibited.
- A basic comfort and familiarity with the firearm.
- Minors are very welcome, but require the accompanying supervision to be met as outlined in the Firearms Act.
- Have appropriate eye and ear protection.
- Wear clothing and footwear appropriate for the weather, range and activity.
- Round count may vary; minimum 75.