We have been experiencing a lack of use by members of the safety flags out at the range. Members using the range are reminded to use the RED and GREEN safety flags and drop down signs that are positioned at the entrance to each shooting range. Make sure the RED flag is always displayed when the range is in use. Also make sure the drop down sign is displaying it’s RED side. When you leave and the range is not being used please remember to replace the RED flag with the GREEN flag indicating that that range is not in use and position the drop down sign to display the GREEN side. We would like to thank all members for their attention to this matter.
- Next RSO Course Sat. Sept.26/2020
- Experience the Fun, Excitement and Tradition of the Old West.
- Sight in Day
- Cornfest Membership Special
- Next RSO Course July 29/2020
- Mapleseed Marksman Course
- Maintenance Alert
- Cowboy Action
- Next RSO Course June 10/2020
- New Firearms Regulation Petitions
- New Firearms Regulation Notice